“Great food and "up north" bar atmosphere”
Review of Zorbaz

Zorbaz
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Nisswa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food and "up north" bar atmosphere”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My teenage son recommended Zorbaz for lunch while we were staying at Grand View Lodge down the road. We were not disappointed. It was just what I look for in a casual up north bar: some snowmobiles in the parking lot, beer signs all over the inside, pool table (in good shape too!) and plenty of windows looking out over the water. Best of all, the food was TERRIFIC. The pizza I had might be some of the best I've ever had.

Don't visit if you're after fine dining, or over-the-top service. You order and pay for things at the bar, so we didn't really see our waitress except for the time she brought our food out. But no big deal for us, we're low maintenance. I would gladly visit Zorbaz again.

Visited December 2013

Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA
“25 and Younger”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This bar is meant for those who are barely legal to drink. So if you're 25 or older I suggest finding somewhere else to have a few cocktails. Their prices are not bad but I felt like I was at high school party. I found the door men to be rude and extremely crabby. They watched over the dance floor like chaperones at a school dance and were quick to monitor dance moves. Things may not have seemed so bad if I hadn't just paid a cab driver $50 to drive myself and 3 other people for a round trip of 4 miles.

Visited November 2013
Washington, DC
“Decent local option”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

For the area, this is a fun restaurant and the food is OK. We were among the only diners as it was off-season. Service was efficient but not friendly. Petty but I personally found the replacement of any "s" on the menu with "z" very annoying, but that is the theme of the restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Buffalo, Minnesota
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

If this is your first time in the area - you must try Zorbaz. We eat here everytime we are in the area. Please note that this place is "well used". By that I mean, you can tell that it is a club/bar at night and you can smell it if you visit during the day. But the food is excellent .. which is why we visit everytime we are in the area. We love everything they make. We love their Mexican pizza. We love their greek pizza. Sometimes they have live music. Sit out on the deck if it's nice out.

• Visited September 2013
minnesota
“atmosphere better than the food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Zorbaz is a must stop but we think it's only for the atmosphere. We love sitting lakeside and just watching boats and people. While we've eaten there often, it always seems just hit or miss and you're paying higher prices just for their location. We always go there when we're up in Nisswa, but have made it a must stop for drinks - then move on elsewhere to eat.

Visited August 2013

Been to Zorbaz? Share your experiences!