“nicest Wendys I have ever seen”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Nisswa
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This Wendys has a giant fireplace inside with couches around it. The outside of the restaurant looks like a big log cabin.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I don't know why I go back here. I guess maybe I hope things will improve. Today I arrived at 1155am, Two people ahead of me and 1 at the other register. I stood there unacknowledged watching the cashiers going back and forth dumbfounded. The drive through was getting all the attention and there weren't many cars. No manager to be seen. The rest of the crew was in the back looking like Zombies.

It is as if they can only take one or two orders at a time, then stand there and wait, instead of taking more orders.

It was not crowded. While I stood there the amount of people behind grew quickly to near a dozen. I waited nearly 10 minutes, then drove to the first place in Pequot Lakes, ordered and was served quicker than if I would have stayed.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The staff was efficient and the food was adequate. We would stop again. If your looking for a quick, cheap meal close to Grandview, Magnuson Hotel, BIR, etc....stop here. In and out in a hurry and back to whatever it is brought you to Brainerd.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Looks like a cabin which is very cool. Good size dining room, great food and service, and they have a Coke Freestyle machine in the dining room.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!