“Best restaurant we went to on our entire vacation!”
Review of Cowboys

Cowboys
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Nisswa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Super friendly service, beautiful outdoor seating and really yummy food. I could go for a coleslaw sandwich right now (pulled pork with coleslaw on top)...YUMMY!

There are newer reviews for Cowboys

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

While staying at Gull Lake we ate at various places and this was definitely our favorite! The burgers were fantastic and the servers were so nice and attentive. While we ate inside due to the heat, they also have a nice outdoor patio to eat at. A++

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I took in this local establishment after not visiting for a year or so. Nice improvements with the new deck. Features comfort food with burgers and sandwiches the focus of the menu. Food was excellent and the service very friendly--defenitely worth another trip! A good choice when some of the other locations are really busy--kind of an undiscovered gem for the tourist crowd!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped there yesterday for lunch. Lauren was right there to greet us and we sat on the outside deck. I had cowboy burger and wife had fish sandwich and we both had side salads. Everything was hot and very fresh. Would definitely recommend if you are in Nisswa area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great burgers with tons of combos, adders and sauces to mix and match to make a creation of your own. Yum!