“Better now!”

Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Nisswa
Cuisines: American
“Better now!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We were so bummed when Mattys closed and thrilled when we learned cowboys was opening
We have a lake place not far from here and try and stop by each time we are up

Food even better now
Great salads and love they serve 10 cane rum!

• Visited April 2012

OMAHA
“Fun Casual food for an easy 'Lake dinner'”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This place changed ownership recently and we have tried it out under the new mangement several times. I think food is better, fresher and a bit more innovative. Decor is spruced up too.
My favorite is the 'Cowboys Catch' - a great fish sandwich that has a huge piece of perfectly seasoned fish on it ! I also think their sweet potato fries hit the spot and that all their burgers are right on the money. Oh, and I love the buffalo shrimp ( I have had them as an entree) . Food is priced right and service is really prompt. They have some good kid meals too even PB and J. I have seen some good weekly specials and I hear they just started serving breakfast.
This place is a local hangout which is always a good sign -They sport a good selection of beer and have healthy pours. I can't wait for spring to head to the lake and have that fish sandwich!

• Visited October 2011

Been to Cowboys? Share your experiences!