“Wow minnesota”

Minnesota Music Hall of Fame
Ranked #10 of 23 things to do in New Ulm
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the variety. Minnesota talent. The man tour guide attendent played a constantina for us. He explaind the sheet music. Thank you

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Wow, what a great find. It's right there on Broadway but it's very easy to drive by and miss. But you have to stop in if you're interested in all things associated with Minnesota music. Who knew the Waconia Knights of Columbus had a drum and bugle corp?

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I am proud to say the Minnesota Music Hall of Fame is in our backyard. I have wanted to visit for so many years and today I took my daughter to the Hall of Fame. First impression was WOW....there is so much to see in the modest space that is dedicated to the museum. Charlie the Director is a breathe of fresh air. It was an honor to meet such a spirited and passionate man. He showed us the 110 year old working phonograph and explained everything about it to us. Our visit was refreshing, inspiring, and informational...what a great way to spend a few hours. Stop by and say Hello to Charlie and share his passion for music and everything in the Hall of Fame...it was a great pick me up. My 13 year old daughter loved it too. We truly have a rich musical history in Minnesota and the museum team does a nice job of preserving it, highlighting it, and sharing their passion for it.

3  Thank Kdahlers
Reviewed October 21, 2011

True-blooded Minnesotans will enjoy a stop at the MN Music Hall of Fame. Some interesting things to see, and historical researchers will enjoy perusing their archives.

2  Thank Sali_Bloo
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Charlie Braunreiter directs visitors through decades of the lives of Minnesota musicians. Most all of the well-known bands from the early years are represented, right up to the present day, not just the inductees. The Guy DeLeo dance band showing was especially impressive to me, since my parents loved to dance to his music.

We thought half an hour was sufficient time to enjoy this Music Hall of Fame, took us almost two hours. It helps to have known many of the musicians personally.

2  Thank mozin