“Great Hotel”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in New Ulm
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently stayed at he Microtel in New Ulm, MN and it was wonderful. The rooms were big and bright and clean. The beds were great, free internet and many TV channels.

I will certainly choose it again when I come to New Ulm and I will consider staying at other locations.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelInn28793, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

this is the cheapest name brand hotel in town, 4 the price the rooms are very nice. our family was very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: August 2011
MicrotelInn28793, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor about our hotel. I am happy to hear that you and your family were pleased with your stay. I will pass your comments onto our staff and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Not a good stay. Pool was out of order. Elevator was out of order. There is zero sound proofing in the entire hotel. We can hear every word, door open and shut, alarm clocks, talking in other rooms. My key didn't work. They still allow smoking!!!!

I will not be going back, ever.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nathan W
MicrotelInn28793, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for responding on TripAdvisor. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not what you expected. We also apologize for the inconvenience of the elevator and pool breaking down during your stay. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This receptionist was very friendly. The rooms were very clean although a little outdated. What I really liked is that they had a clean white dovet instead bedspread. Makes me feel that it is clean and fresh. We didn't use the pool on our stay. The pool is not very large but not too small either. Definitely would stay there again very good price compared to the Holiday Inn. Receptionist even asked us if we belonged to either AARP! Which we did and I had forgot to ask for the discount.

Room Tip: Reasonable price
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property and will pass your positive comments onto our staff. We look forward to accomodating you in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Enjoyable and comfortable stay. They have made improvements over the last 4 years, Updating rooms. Management was very cheerful and extremely helpful.

Room Tip: Queen suite was very comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
MicrotelInn28793, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

Staff was freindly, rooms were clean and will lit. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed one night at this hotel. Staff pleasant enough. Room was well layed-out and very clean. Beds and linen OK. Free wi fi worked perfectly. The only negative factor for me was a lack of soundproofing in the room. I could readily hear my next door neighbors conversing well into the night. As well as their dog barking. Needed to keep the AC fan on to cover the noise from next door as much as possible. I am a light sleeper so the lack of soundproofing is a deal-breaker for me. May not be an issue for sound sleepers, especially since the rest of the package is fine. I felt the price was in line with the accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
#2 of 5 in New Ulm
Colonial Inn
Colonial Inn
#4 of 5 in New Ulm

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm? Share your experiences!