“I'm hungry”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in New Prague
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great food for a pizza buffet - nice variety. The staff was friendly and kept the pizzas coming. For people who don't like pizza there was also some chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy - fresh and hot.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

They have great chicken here, and the management/staff excellent.

Their pizza isn't my cup of tea, but everything else is great.

If there is something specific you want from the buffet, you can ask them and they will make it for you if they don't have any out. This includes Pizza, Chicken and sides.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

My family and I love the buffet at Pizza ranch. We like the variety of pizza and different style of chicken. They also have soup and a salad bar. We have ordered out a few times and its been expensive and it seems to take at least twenty minutes longer then the person on the phone says it will. I would suggest that you visit the restaurant rather then order out from it. The service in house is much better.