“Good italian for the area”

Giuseppe's Italian Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Limited menu but able to get a decent spaghett alio e olio and antipasto salad is pretty good. Soup came out cold but they rewarmed it. Place is pleasant with good service and nice ambiance. About as good as you can do without going down to minneapolis to one of the fancy places.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The hostess was our server and she was terrible. Waited for 25 minutes to get a drink but the bread is amazing and the food fantastic.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Mom & Pop Italian Restaurant in New Brighton...easy access to 694. Small & intimate dining. Moderately priced food with great daily specials. Don't miss the delicious bread tray.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I would consider this resturant just average. Nothing fancy. It is located in a

The bread was okay. I think the cook was our server and even took our order. She seemed over whelmed even though there were servers available for help. My wife tried to get a server to help us. She waved at her, the server looked at her and IGNORED my wife like she wasn't even there.

You can consider us not coming back. Teach your servers to serve people. Not ignore them. We had to wait at least 8 minutes to have our water refilled and that was all we wanted from the server.

Like I said...I believe the cook was our server. This was the only way we were being taken care of and they were not even that busy.

The server that was suppose to help us was talking to one of the young men working there. It was like they were flirting with each other and not really wanting to work.

Food was okay. I wouldn't say it was the best. I have definately had better.

2  Thank Jason N
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The best thing about Giuseppe's is the fresh homemade bread, good Itialian specials, and friendly atmosphere. The restaurant is small so get there early.

1  Thank suesenger