“Good place and good menu!”
Review of Champps Americana - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Champps Americana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I had a chance to be in this place over lunch with some friends! I was pretty impressed with the menu here. The options are good and the place is also nicely done up making it a nice place to have some fun with friends. I ordered here a Kajun Chicken with rice dish and it was really nice! Overall i was happy with the experience here!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a very good informal place to have lunch, dinner or to enjoy a beer while watching a game on one of the many TV screens. The service was fast and friendly, the food really good - my wife and I ordered a chicken satay and a steak salad to share, which we liked. My wife had a soup, very good as well. And free popcorn available, if you want.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I used to enjoy going to this restuarant, but for some reason, they changed the menu over a year ago. Many of my favorite items were changed or removed, like the baked Spaghetti. Have stopped eating here due to several bad experiences with poor quality food.

1  Thank esherm63
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had the Reuben with chips for lunch today. The sandwich had just the right amount of meat and sauerkraut. The chips were great. Our server was efficient and friendly. Nice atmosphere inside. Chammps consistently sets a high standard!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Champps has always been fantastic even after going there more times than I can count over the past 15 years or so. The food is great and the service consistently personable and fast. Love going there for lunch or to hang out for drinks or dinner with friends. Also, they have an older gentleman there who is often working as a host. He is a great addition to the team and always so friendly and welcoming!