“Weekend Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Verona, Wisconsin, United States
“Weekend Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

great deal for a weekend trip - place was spotless (though they were apparently fixing the walls/getting ready to paint in the entrance to our room. nearly a fullsize fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove. kid slept on the sleeper-sofa with no complaints. even has a basketball hoop. if we go to visit in the St.Paul area again we'll stay here. ps - there is a lot of construction around this part of the cities on the I systems. this didn't cause us any delays but i could see if going on weekdays/rush hours it might be a slight issue.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Warren H
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
We are so glad you had a good time at the Homewood Suites New Brighton. It sounds like the kids had a chance to use our recreation facilities too. Thank you so much for staying wilth us and we hope to see you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

My homeowner's insurance placed me at this Homewood Suites following my house fire. It was a true godsend and provided me with care, nurturance, and comforts of home, including the buffet meals provided. It was a pet friendly place, which was also an important quality offered by Homewood Suites. The business room was helpful to me to keep up with faxes, copies, and emails concerning my insurance claims etc. I still read the Homewood Suites' Lewis books to my grandson, whom also spent days and nights with me and has a lot of fond memories Thank you Hilton. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The location is only moments away from parks, shopping centers, theaters, downtown Minneapolis, indoor playground for children. Across from a beautiful lake with a beach and a nature preserve with picnicking and miles of jogging trails. I met people not only from all over the country but from all over the world. This hotel is chosen by executives and businesses worldwide as well a home for those like myself.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank diane11447
Thanks for the review. It was so nice having the two of you with us! Our extended stay guests become like family to us and we appreciate the friendship. We wish you much happiness in your new home and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton in August 2013, paying $145.43 total for a room with a king bed, sofabed, bathroom with shower (no tub), and a full kitchen. The room was spotless and spacious. The full hot breakfast was great. It was easy to find, and there were no problems with check-in or check-out. One negative is the 4 day cancellation policy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback on the hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel is an excellent place to stay if you want a spacious suite, whether it is for an extended stay or just an over night. Breakfast is amazing and I can't think of anything they left out! Amenities in the room are excellent too. Loved this place!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Wow! What a compliment. Thanks so much for the kind words. I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast., I think its one of the best around. Hope to see you back soon.
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is our first time in a Homewood and were very happily surprised to enjoy from the first night's Chicken Florentine to the last breakfast before we left - all was excellent. Just wish it was closer to our business location - was a bit far away. Will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you got to take advantage of our evening meal and our breakfast. We hope to see you next time your in the area.
Fargo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very nice hotel. Great amenities. Good location. Staff was friendly and helpful. I wish I could have stayed longer. Very peaceful. The full kitchen was a great plus. I arrived late and was able to cook my own meal right in my room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
I am glad to hear you had a peaceful stay. Sometimes its nice to not have to eat out when you are traveling so I am glad the kitchen came in handy. Thanks for staying with us.
McGregor, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was a last minute booking and found it, as usual, thru Trip Advisor. Super easy to get to off 35w...quiet, fantastic room, super bed, wonderful breakfast, and all for a good price. The staff here is so proud of the place and rightly so. We will come back again even if it is not the closest to our Twin Cities destination...it's THAT nice!!!!!!

Room Tip: Third floor facing I35W was still quiet.