“Rachel's pies and cakes are worth a big detour to Mountain Lake, MN.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Fields Bakery and Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Mountain Lake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Sweet Fields Owner Rachel Hoskins is a fabulous baker. Coffee cake, pie, "cake cake" and cookies---be prepared to "carb out!" The shop also features sandwiches and soup. If I lived in Mountain Lake, I would be there every day that Sweet Fields was open. I had a fabulous raspberry coffee cake one day and pie the next. I also ordered a sandwich for the road but was too full from the pie to eat it! AND, I took home some gluten free cookies for my husband. Getting good gluten free goodies is a major miracle. Mountain Lake is very fortunate that Rachel decided to open her coffee shop there. Sweet Fields has already become a venue for local events. It is located in the same building at Ten Thousand Villages, which sells Fair Trade items from around the world.

1  Thank puffinmom