“fabulous place”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mountain Iron
Saginaw
“fabulous place”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

my wife and I had a birthday party to attend in Virginia Mn ,19th /may we also needed a place to stay for the evening. We seen an AmericInn just off the highway .upon entering the lobby we were greeted with a smile from a very friendly young lady I wish I could have gotten her name as she is a great asset to her company the room was one of the cleanest we have had the pleasure to have stayed at (A great job well done) Wayne W Waller Saginaw MN

Room Tip: If you need a place to staywhile in Virgina Mn I highly recommend the Americ INN A great place to st...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wayne W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We enjoyed on of the suites and it was great; from using the hot tube to lighting up the fire place.
Bed was very comfortable. Room was very clean. TV's worked. Although limited, there is a neat little bar inside the motel. The pool area should be taken advantage of. Most enjoyable people staffing motel. Breakfast like most other of motels, but hope they do not get rid of the sausage gravy and biscuits. They could also use larger towels for the hot tbs in the rooms. But the place is well worth staying at.

Room Tip: Get a Suite.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed for one night while on a business trip and had a very comfortable, pleasant stay. We were a little concerned by its close proximity to the freeway and rail yard but found we had no issues with noise. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable with good quality linens. The staff was friendly and the woman at the front desk was very helpful in recommending restaurants and answering our questions about the area.We appreciated the clean breakfast area that offered some nice choices, especially the do it yourself waffle maker and fresh fruit. We would stay here again.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Stillwater, MN
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wife and I had another very good experience. The hotel has everything you might need and is very clean. The pool area is great especially in that the water is warmer than any pool I have ever been in. Not good for laps, but I have never seen anyone do that. The hot tub is huge. The pool area is a huge plus. The give you one free drink to boot. I know there have been comments about the trains. We were on the train side and had not trouble sleeping, but for lighter sleepers ask to be on the other side. If the price is a bit high it is only by $10 -15 or so. I doubt if many would reject a hotel that they think is only that much "overpriced". The Range is a great place to visit. Very unique. We love it there.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the train tracks are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2012

3rd stay and have never experienced a less than A+ rating. It is my experience that if you had a bad experience at an Amicinn...you're probably a "cold and prickly" kind of a person!

Room Tip: just simply tell them what you need and your wish will be their command!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Minneapolis
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This was one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at in a long time!
The people were very friendly... that Minnesota nice thing is very much the norm at this hotel.
You are greeted warmly, offered something to eat or drink. The soup was on when we were there. It was the end of March and chilly, so it was a nice touch, and appreciated. Fruit and warm cookies were also available. This isn't high quality food, the soup was a heat and eat food, but hey, I have had that in many restaurants, this is all gratis.
But the biggest point is that it was clean... very clean!
Will definitely stay there again when in the area!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I had the most wonderful breakfast ever! My room was so comfortable and clean. I have not stayed in a hotel room that has been so clean. I will be recommending this hotel to ALL of my friends and family. I am a light sleeper and was worried about the train waking me at night and I didn't hear a thing. Thank you for your wonderful stay and comfort.

• Stayed February 2012
#1 of 2 in Eveleth
Lakeshore Motor Inn
Lakeshore Motor Inn
#1 of 4 in Virginia

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Virginia? Share your experiences!