“Great food and staff!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lindstrom, Minnesota, United States
“Great food and staff!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I ate here a few weeks ago not knowing what the dinner selection would be like. The chicken marsala was the best I have ever had!!! Great service, great food and great atmosphere. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a unique spot!

• Visited July 2012

Kansas City
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The food is consistently great and the service is excellent. You wouldn't necessarily expect this from the location or the exterior - we are always pleased to come here. The food is pretty typical grill food with a few specialties. The portions are huge! Be prepared to take a lot home - some entrees should really be 2 meals. Nice, comfortable atmosphere. Very reasonable prices.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank kvelicer
Pune
“Typical Americal Food”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Sandwich and Fries, with iced tea. Service was good, portions sufficiently large.

Visited July 2012
Alpine, Utah
“Who would've known....”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was looking for something good to eat on a Sunday evening and decided to give this a try. Being from out of town I am always looking for unique places to try out.

I was welcomed by friendly staff. My drink was kept full and I had excellent service. I had the Veggie Burger. It was very good and delightful. They have a dipping sauce for the fries which is most excellent. Ask for it if they dont mention it.

I will be back since I am moving here soon!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good, but not great”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

That's pretty much it, good food & service, but not quite extraordinary. Prices are reasonable. It's the kind of place I'll stop if I'm in the area, but I not likely to make a special trip there.

• Visited May 2012