“My son LOVED this”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“My son LOVED this”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My second-grader had a great time. Perfect for MN in the winter. We found out about zero gravity because he was invited to a birthday party there. Now my other son wants to go too. The best part apparently was playing basketball on trampolines.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Roadtrippin392

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kids had a blast”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Little expensive but we had so much fun. Be sure to use a coupon. We will be back and probably be throwing a birthday party here

2 Thank Brando612
St. Paul MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Waste of a groupon”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Bought a groupon to try Zero Gravity, since we are usually SKYZONE fans. We won't be back.
I called to make a reservation, but was told I didn't need one. Even though it's first day of MEA, they didn't think they would be busy. I asked why they could not take a reservation on phone, and was told again you don't need one. What they really meant was, you cannot make a reservation with groupon.
Even though that is NOT listed in any of DETAILS of my groupon.
Won't be back here, we'll return to SKYZONE for far better service and communication.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank tjtucci
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“False advertising.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My girlfriend & I drove all the way from St Paul having won 4 one hr jump passes. There were only 2 of us so we logically assumed we could jump for 2 hrs or use the passes a different day. The presumed manager admitted the certificate should have been written differently but made no attempt to remedy the situation. It was a sour first experience.

6 Thank TomNew93
Minnesota City, Minnesota
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Fun!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Took my two youngest kids ages 10 and 6 here a month ago for the first time and they had a blast!! The staff are excellent! One even played with my lil girl going from trampoline to trampoline and then doing flips together with her. They give you socks that are yours to keep. It's clean safe fun and for the most part affordable.

Visited January 2012