“Very accommodating!”

Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mounds View

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Dell Rapids
Reviewed March 3, 2013

When I first arrived it took the clerk forever to do his paperwork and give me my keys. When I got up to my room and it was freezing in there. The rooms should be kept warmer. I pretty much wore my coat the whole time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've stayed at the Mounds View Days Inn several times over the past year. Based on my last experience (Feb 2013), I think the attention to details are declining. The bedsheets I had were sorta dirty and towels were kinda thin with some mild staining. I must commend the night staff for changing out my sheets very quickly. Some little things can get kind of annoying. Like the bed that squeaks incredibly loud and the water flow from the bathroom sink is so strong it splatters up on everything (blame the low-flow faucet aerator I suppose). The breakfast was minimal and they ran out of bread once. Overall - it was an "OK" experience. For the price I suppose it's fine. But next time I'm in town, I may check out the competition before I decide to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mounds View
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mounds View
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Coon Rapids
WoodSpring Suites Minneapolis Fridley

Been to Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North

Property: Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North
Address: 2149 Program Ave, Mounds View, MN 55112-4964
Location: United States > Minnesota > Mounds View
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mounds View
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mounds View Days Inn