“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mounds View
WISCONSIN RAPIDS
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This hotel is affiliated with Priceline - we got a great rate!! Nice rooms, good breakfast (waffles, cereal, fruit, danish ,toast, bagels), easy access to highway.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Winnipeg
Reviewed July 4, 2010

We are traveling from Canada to East Coast of US. We have had nothing but good experiences with Days Inn and others in the Comfort chain. The hotel in Mounds View is no exception. The staff at check in was very courteous and helpful in showing me how to get to Mall of America (about 35 minutes away). There is no pool but everything was clean. Breakfast was standard for the chain but the eating area was cleaned regularly and stuff that was out was quickly replenished.

IF I had to complain about anything, the door to the exercise room was very hard to open.

The Hotel is a bit off the beaten path but very clsoe to I35W and a short drive to I94.

If you just need a place to spend a quiet night or two, you cannot beat the price ($69.00). Also, the rooms are large so three of us did not feel cramped.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Catbertwpg
daysinnmoundsview, Manager at Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North, responded to this review, February 17, 2011
Thank you for your compliments. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Our greatest compliment is for you to return to us for The Best Value Under The Sun.

We have fixed the problem with the workout room door. We have also updated and introduced new amenities in our rooms such as mini-fridge etc. We hope to see you soon.

Pravin Patel
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 29, 2010

My husband and I needed an affordable hotel to stay at for a wedding in Mounds View. The price is very good at the Days Inn, and the location was perfect for us. When we checked in, the room was clean and did not smell bad. However, the room wasn't cleaned during our two-day stay. When we returned the night of the wedding after the reception, we found that the cleaning crew had apparently skipped our room. We were given a curt apology, handed some towels and bed linens, and that was it.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Mounds View hotels

Duluth, MN
Reviewed April 18, 2010

Me and my pregnant fiance needed a place to stay for the night because we were on our way down from Duluth to her parents house. We had made reservations a week before and arrived only to find out our reservation did not exist, we told them we had talked with a man on the phone and confirmed a reservation. So we ended up sleeping in the car in 0 degree weather because someone who couldn't speak clear English couldn't run a computer.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank flipskater0926
iowa city
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Nice hotel, close to the freeway, easy to find, and not too far from downtown. Staff was courteous and helpful. Room was clean and sufficient and the price was reasonable, close walking restaurant,sport bar...very good staff always accomodating.i come to this hotel three times a week.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled solo
Minnesota
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I stay at this hotel 2 times a week for business, I have always been greeted with a smile. Pravin and his crew are at the top for being very professional and always very pleasant to deal with. Staying here is like my home away from home, price is very fair and reasonable. Most of the time they will even have the heat on for you if it is cold out or the AC on if it is hot outside. The location is great for me being just off I-35W, a very good restaurant nearby, and even a KFC and Mcdonalds if you are looking for something quick. I do not plan on ever switching hotels because everyone knows me on a first name basis and that means a lot. The rooms are always clean and inviting, which is very high on my priority list. I highly recomend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice quiet place.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
wisconsin
Reviewed February 16, 2010

I was here for 2 nights. Good place, quite, clean. Service was good (stands out in my mind because of the greeting with a smile). I do trave to MN onces in a couple months so I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mounds View
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mounds View
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Coon Rapids
Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview

Been to Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North? Share your experiences!