“Dinner Cruise”

Al & Alma's Supper Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Al & Alma's Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Mound
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tuxedo
Description: The original and largest fleet of modern charter and dinner cruise boats on Lake Minnetonka also offering classic Lake Minnetonka dining at Al and Alma's Supper Club on Cook's Bay. Whether you're planning an outing for two aboard our public brunch or dinner cruises or a private family, social or corporate function for 149, Al and Alma's Fleet of six luxury yachts is the perfect setting for a memorable brunch, lunch, dinner or moonlight cruise. Cruises depart from Excelsior, Wayzata and our supper club on Cook's Bay. Al and Alma's is the longest operating restaurant on Lake Minnetonka - famous for hand-cut steaks, slow-cooked BBQ ribs, camp-style walleye and homemade desserts. These specialties are complimented by modern-American fare and delightful nightly specials including fresh ocean fish.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Our business did a dinner cruise on Lake Minnetonka. Very relaxing dinner cruise around Lake Minnetonka viewing all the gorgeous mantsions around the lake. The sunset was fantastic. The food was good but nothing spetacular.

1  Thank crenross

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I ordered a rueben sandwich and I could tell the meat was old after one bite. Not the first time that I have had issues at this restaraunt.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We did the Mexican style dinner cruise. The view was beautiful and the tour guide shared a lot of interesting information about the gorgeous houses around the lake. The food was average. It was what I expected of a taco bar. Overall, it was a great time.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We love Al and Alma for a step up on the dining scale. Easy access from boats and freindly boat dockers too. Skip the maylay and get a high class quite bite here on the upper lake. Even if you are not a boat owner, its worth the drive just to see and smell...

1  Thank TonkamanMN
Reviewed December 21, 2011

It was a week before Christmas. We took my parents out for a holiday dinner. This place was so nice,cute and cozy so we thought we were going to have a great dinner judging from the looks.
Service was GREAT! The servers didnt miss a beat. Food barely made the average mark.
I had broiled jumbo shrimp that I think they poured melted butter over and sprinkled a waaay to much garlic salt. I pushed it off on my boyfriend who took it home and wiped it down to get the salt off. Parents were not impressed with the food either but loved the atmosphere. They have a great garlic toast that they bring to the table. We spent a $100.00 for 4 of us. In this economy we work too hard to not get our moneys worth. There are better places to spend $100