“Very good”
Review of Dacotah Restaurant

Dacotah Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Morton
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fast service, friendly waiters, very excellent food. The price is very reasonable. My family visited over the labor day weekend and was very pleased with the taste of the food.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed an excellent dinner thst made up for the room I stayed in. Great choice, service and flavor. I was very pleased and felt it was a good value.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I ate hear one night and the food was delicious. The atmosphere was really nice and very clean. Our waitress was friendly and attentive to our needs.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I think they have very good food there. Allot of seating room and the servers were friendly also. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate at this restaurant three times while at the casino. Each time, the service and food were very good. Our first meal was an early dinner. My friend chose the walleye sandwich and I had the cod dinner. Both were excellent! The breakfast special the following morning was equally as good. The special was eggs, hash browns, meat and toast, and by showing the casino players card the price was reduced by about $2. Before taking off for home, we decided to have a late lunch. My friend again chose the walleye sandwich and I had the california cheeseburger...again, both very tasty. The quality and quanity of Dacotah's food was a good choice for us and if I'm in the area again, I will definately eat there.