“Great Food and Prices, Nice Atmosphere”
Review of Dacotah Restaurant

Dacotah Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Morton
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate at this restaurant three times while at the casino. Each time, the service and food were very good. Our first meal was an early dinner. My friend chose the walleye sandwich and I had the cod dinner. Both were excellent! The breakfast special the following morning was equally as good. The special was eggs, hash browns, meat and toast, and by showing the casino players card the price was reduced by about $2. Before taking off for home, we decided to have a late lunch. My friend again chose the walleye sandwich and I had the california cheeseburger...again, both very tasty. The quality and quanity of Dacotah's food was a good choice for us and if I'm in the area again, I will definately eat there.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I'm a local. This is a seasonal place on the property of the local gold course. I try to get here at least a couple of times a year. There's a nice outdoor patio area and the indoor decor is comfortable and nice as well. The prices are fantastic here and the portions generous. Good food every time.