“keep driving”

Add it.
Jackpot Junction Casino
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Morton
More attraction details
Owner description: Vegas-style gaming complex features 36 blackjack tables, 1,650 slot machines, progressive jackpots and a 375-seat Bingo Hall.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very poor, spent nite in hotel, tue nite not busy but got crapy room . half price dinner only after you lose $ 160. Buffet was terrible. worst part was the heavy blanket of smoke in casino. thought would be nice nite away with wife, should have stayed home. TV in room was best part.

2  Thank dockboy69

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I like to go their early in the morning. 2 3 in the morning. No costermer service. Only 1 cashier for all the rooms. No drink person to offer coffee or pop. Rest rooms, way out dated. Tile old and cracked. Stalls marked with garifity. Carperting, always a lot of scrap paper on the floors. No person to take coats etc. Looks like they are just interest in making money and not putting any of it back in to the upkeep.

1  Thank 432FrankS
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Just saw Chris Young at the Dakota concert venue on 03/22/13.

The show itself and Chris Young were awesome!

But, the staff and venue were crappy. I spent extra $ to purchase 1st row seats.
I wanted to up close and personal with the artist. Most of the show it was awesome, besides the large gals next to me......its all good, they were enjoying the show!!!

Near the end of the show though, the staff allowed people up to the rail and blocked our view.
I confronted the security guard about this and asked if he was going to let these people block our view.....after we paid extra for these seats and the others did not.

His exact response was "I can't do anything about it".
I said, "you can tell them to go back to their seats".
No resolution.

DO NOT pay extra for front row at this venue, as it means nothing.

TOTALLY LAME staff and their small town inexperience shows, to the dismay
of us experienced concert goers.

Crap place!

1  Thank HumbleHomo
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This casino is older, but nicely updated. The ventilation could use a tune up though...it's terribly smokey inside. We were there on a Sunday/Monday so we were able to get in on the special drawings for those days. Didn't win, but that's the luck of the draw, I guess! There were a lot of older slot games that I've never seen before, so it was fun trying them out. There was also a nice selection of newer slot games as well. Just like any other casino, the games pay out for awhile, then get most or all of your money in the end.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The casino was pretty busy tonight. Wwe were there for the johnny Holms concert. We enjoyed the concert a lot, the band was excellent & had very good talented musicians. The service tonight at the bar was better than in the past when I have been there, but still has a little ways to go as far as being timely. You almost had to wave your hands to get someone to come take your order.