“Average at best”

Add it.
Jackpot Junction Casino
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Morton
More attraction details
Owner description: Vegas-style gaming complex features 36 blackjack tables, 1,650 slot machines, progressive jackpots and a 375-seat Bingo Hall.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We found the machines were old and the place was not as nice as other casinos. I had a machine break down and it took 25 minutes before it was fixed and even then it was only because I found someone and enticed them to come over. A couple people walked right by me even when I made eye contact. In fairness, I did have a second machine breakdown an da technician came relatively quickly which was much appreciated.

If you are coming from the Cities, I recommend coming via 212 and turn south on 71 north of Morton. That was the fastest route. I will not return any time soon if ever.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was in love with the slots that payout better than the other Casinos in Mn & Wisc. that we have visited. It makes the Play & Stay so much more fun. The buffet and Dacotah serve great meals and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that the shower ran little dribbles of water that was Lukewarm - more on the Cold side -no matter how long I let it run on the highest mark of Hot. But, let's just say that the cold shower certainly woke me up for the drive home. We will go back again though...a little cold shower was well worth my winnings.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went down for the Price Is Right Live. That was really fun and you felt just like you were on the show.
I don't gamble much maybe once a year to a casino, so I realize they are smokey but I felt this casino was very hot and did not have a very good ventilation system and of course I am non smoker.
We did the buffet I was not very impressed with the buffet I felt like I was eating at Old Country Buffet. It was very small compared to other casino buffets and the food was average.
We did eat at their restaurant and had Nachos, they were pretty good.
The rooms were very clean and a non smoking room had no smell of smoke any where.

The room rate for a double queen is $80.00, which I think is very reasonable.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We drive over 45 minutes to get to dine at Jackpot, but it's worth it. They serve a great prime rib and have more than sufficient number of alternative choices!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I love Jackpot Junction Casino. I'm not a huge gambler, but it is fun to bring with 25 dollars or so, and then hit up the penny machines. Leave your atm card, and all that crap at home so you don't just keep taking money out of the atms every single moment you lose your cash. I win sometimes, I lose sometimes. It's fun. Go to the bars and get something to drink and chill out while playing the slots. there's poker..etc. The popcorn there is good. it's a fun trip, i live only an hour away from it, so it's not a big deal to me to drive over there for a little bit. if you live in the cities and hate driving for more than an hour at one time, you might as well stay the night over at the hotels.