“Nice Rooms”

Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Morton
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The only issue I had with this hotel is that I am a non-smoker and even though we had a non-smoking room at the hotel I could smell cigarettes everywhere I went. Otherwise I had a good time and enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank karenrae2

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Our hotel room was located on the third floor. The room appeared to be fairly new or newly updated, was clean and spacious enough for two people. We checked the pool area earlier in the evening. It was extremely noisy with kids running all over the area, so we decided to go back later during the adult hours, around 10 pm, but by then we were tired and opted to forget the pool and got ready for bed. We watched the very nice flat screen TV for awhile, then went to bed. The bed was HORRIBLE...extremely hard. My hips were sore for days after trying to sleep in that bed!! And apparently all of the noisy kids in the pool area were in rooms surrounding our room. We listened to kids screaming, jumping on beds, bouncing off the walls and doors to rooms banging constantly for about 4 hours. Obviously these kids had NO parental supervision!! I finally dozed off around 2 a.m. Neither my room mate or I called the desk to complain, as we each thought the other had finally dozed off and didn't want to chance waking each other. The bath was nice, but being middle aged, I was uncomfortable in getting in/out of the tub as there was nothing to hold onto or grab. Even though the price was right, I doubt that I will ever stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Arlene S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our room on the 5th floor was an updated one, and was comfortable and clean. We enjoyed the pool area which offers a large pool that you can actually swim in, a comfy hot tub and a nice children's play pool. A note to those with allergies, although we were in the newer section, we could still slightly smell cigarette smoke in our non-smoking room. However, it was much less noticeable than in the lobby, and didn't greatly bother us. The best part of our stay was the customer service. Every employee was so genuinely warm and friendly. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank all4funMpls
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The room was very quiet and comfortable. Like the bathroom setup with the dressing room separate from the shower. The pool and gym facilities was also excellent.

The buffet is an excellent food value. Had a bad experience in the restaurant with over priced and poor food selections.

Room Tip: The rooms are very quiet. Really appreciate the bathroom setup with the separate area for the tub an...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank retprin
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed here for a friend's wedding. The hotel is sufficient. Typical casino hotel with decent rooms, but in the middle of nowhere. The food at the wedding was pretty bad. Not sure if it was made by the hotel restaurant or not, but I would assume so. Not much else in the area, although I didn't really venture out much. I had a good time at the wedding and the casino though.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Typical casino program: inexpensive room, trying to get your gambling money. Room is in need of updating but was clean. Disappointed with location; had asked for upper floor and was given 1st floor.
Eat dinner down the road at the golf club, Dakota Ridge. Beautiful course & view, good food, relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We ended up not staying.....room was smoking and hit us like a ton of bricks. Front desk offered to put us on a list to switch, which my husband did. Went back down to front desk to ask about paying for a suite and they switched someone's room right in front of us. Wasn't happy with the service, front desk girl then argued with me. Do not recommend to anyone! Walked into hotel and could instantly smell smoke....I work in a casino that has smoking and is nothing like this.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Bluelight56
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morton
Redwood Lodge
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sleepy Eye
The Vintage Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Vintage Inn Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 1 in Redwood Falls

Been to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!