“CLEAN AND QUIET!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mora
Bemidji, MN
“CLEAN AND QUIET!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A tennis team and parents stayed at the AmericInn of Mora and I found the hotel to be clean, quiet and in the process of some nice updates. Breakfast contained a large variety of food items that satisfied the needs of teenage girls before attending a tennis tournament. We will definately stay at this AmericInn next year when we attend the Pine City tennis tournament.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ManagerBemidji_MN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The front desk staff were very pleasant. The room we stayed in with our 3 kids was clean, comfortable and more than adequate. We travel quite a bit and the things that are important to us - comfort, value, cleanliness, and good staff - were met completely. Thanks to the manager and staff for a good experience.

Room Tip: We had the king suite - two "rooms" seperated by french doors - a king bed with a pull out...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank N M
Tampa
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Not sure I understand some of the negative reviews, but my family had a fantastic stay. The rooms were clean and the staff were courteous. The indoor heated pool is a great place to relax during the end of the day and it was well maintained. The location is ideal, and you have nice breakfast options for the morning. As a frequent traveler I appreciated that everything was ready when I arrived and checkout was a breeze. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aruther1308
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in March. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We rented a suite and it was clean as well as updated. We informed the staff that we would like the fireplace on and they had turned it on before we got there! The breakfast had a variety of items to choose from. We would come back :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dina280
Osakis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I don't understand the negative reviews. We stayed here the end of June. Everything was clean and nice. I don't care for biscuits and gravy, but there were plenty of other choices.
Staff was very nice. Whirlpool room was great. Hot tub and pool were great.
No negative comments here.
jmh

Room Tip: Whirlpool/king bed was great!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeanne H
Big Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I had a reservation Saturday, August 12, 2012, at your Mora, MN location. I have never stayed at a hotel room that was as disgusting as this one was. I knew I was going to have to stay in a smoking room due to the concert in Hinckley causing you to be fully booked, but I didn't expect to be accosted by such a strong smell of smoke. It was as if someone had smoked a carton an hour before my arrival. We were forced to spray perfume throughout the entire room and leave the window open with the fan on high and it still did not alleviate the smell, even though we had left for 5 hours and allowed the room to "air out".

Besides the smoke smell, I walked into the toilet still having toilet paper and waste in there, which tells me it was never cleaned. The hair dryer didn't work unless you held the on button in. The sheets were definitely not clean (I could barely stand to lay on them). The radio didn't work. There was no listing for channels on your TV so I couldn't even find a channel with music to compensate for the broken radio.

All-in-all, I was so thoroughly disappointed that I will NEVER stay at another Americinn. This was my third time staying at one, and two of the times were less than adequate (the other being in Iron Mountain, MI a few years back).

Room Tip: Don't go here at all!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Brenda H

Travelers are raving about these Mora hotels

West Palm Beach, FL
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Having stayed here once before - around this time last year - I guess we shouldn't have been surprised. You'd better lower your expectations before staying here!! Service with a smile does not happen here. My brother needs an accessible room and had made the reservation for one. Upon checking in we were told the only room available had one queen bed - the only other option was a king bed plus pullout - non accessible. We asked if we could see it - that's when the 'attitude' arose. The king room 'suite' was gonna cost $50 more per night!! After some angry moments on behalf of the clerk (I thinks she's the owner) we finally opted for the original room with a very small single 'pullout'.
Come to find out - there was another accessible room available - nights 2 & 3 of our stay. Too bad the clerk was not willing to share that information when we checked in. What we have here is a failure to communicate!!
We're still at the property hoping to move into the two bed room today - the saga continues:(

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Sparky92350
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mora
Grand Casino Hinckley
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Princeton
Days Inn Hinckley
Days Inn Hinckley
#3 of 6 in Hinckley

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Mora? Share your experiences!