“Can't get any better!”

Sarellos
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have never had a bad dish here and they have the best service also! Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

We usually go to Sarellos once a year. It is a "treat." The prices are high, so that is probably what keeps us from going more often.

The wait-staff are always wonderful, and they are very accommodating to diet restrictions and food allergies.

The only somewhat "downside" to this restaurant, is the atmosphere. Even pulling into the parking lot . . . I don't feel like I'm going to a really nice high-end place. I feel like I'm going into a shopping plaza. Once inside, the ambiance doesn't get all that better. It sort of has a shopping plaza feel to it.

Despite the atmosphere, we will continue to return for the great food and service.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

The food and service are great. You never have to worry about mediocre food or service. It WILL be well worth the money. However, I would like to see some change in the menu. Pretty much the same for a long time and it is a little limited.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

The food at Sarellos is great in spite of a limited menu. The ambiance and location however, horrible. If the place didnt come highly recomended you couldnt get me to step foot in there.

2  Thank 13TravelJunkie
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The upscale dining location in the Fargo/Moorhead east side. Food amazing, wine out of this world.