“enjoyed first time there” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 61 Restaurants in Moorhead
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Oroville, California
“enjoyed first time there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have heard of this place for a while but never been to one, I like it, think it take a while to try all they have so many choices

Visited May 2014

Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“No smile with this Service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have visited this BWW a few times this year and the last each time the food was fine and the service was what I expected. My last visit was indeed my last. It was late and we have been to many other restaurants, including other BWW and never received service so bad. The waitress only had two tables, but instead of being attentive all of her paying customers, she instead, ignored us the entire night. I understand the concept of trying to get a better tip from a table full of college boys, but that doesn't mean you never check on your other table. She didn't even bring out our food, someone else did. Not impressed and won't be visiting this location ever again. I would suggest going to one the locations in Fargo, or better yet, try something new like 3 Llyons in West Fargo.

• Visited December 2012