“Lots of variety”

Snap Dragon
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Moorhead
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 1, 2014

the food bars were well stocked with many, many choices. They were hot and tasty. The fresh fruit (including sweet black cherries) was abundant. There was also an ice cream bar to finish off the meal. For a Sunday evening, it wasn't too busy. The price was pretty decent, considering the variety of foods available. The servers were attentive and seemed to know some 'regulars' and visited with them a bit.

1  Thank Frankie S

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

There is nothing wrong with this Chinese buffet. Reasonable cost, good service and decent food. Wednesday is dumpling night with three kinds of dumplings. They are decent.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

My wife and I discovered this place around 8 years ago. We just stopped in on a fluke and instantly fell in love with Snap Dragon. At that point we lived right around the corner so we stopped by once a week or so and everyone was great who worked there.

Soon life happened and we ended up moving to the Twin Cities, but every time we stopped in the owner remembered us and talked to us like we were old friends.

Their food has always tasted fresh (their cream cheese wontons are out of this world), the people who work there always have smiles on their faces and I can't wait to go back. Best buffet in the Fargo/Moorhead area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

There are a few things I have to say about this place.. The food is great. The prices are great. What I didn't like was how crowded it felt in there, you can hear everything the person next to you is saying.The staff is very nice, quick. They should have more varity of deserts though .. just my opinion. I love this place and I really enjoy taking my family to eat there. Thank you.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our family loves the Snap Dragon! The price for the buffet is great. The food is hot, fresh, and tastes amazing. Their mixed vegetable dish is my go to item. The fresh peel and eat shrimp is also very good. I cannot say enough great things about this restaurant. The owners are customer driven and David is exceptional at making sure his guests are welcomed and treated well. The wait staff is also exceptional. Do yourself a huge favor and visit this restaurant for a delicious meal.

Been to Snap Dragon? Share your experiences!