“YUM YUM YUM!”

Caribou Coffee
Description: Right Off The Freeway Of Highway 94
Description: Right Off The Freeway Of Highway 94
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I could come here every day and have a great time. Amazing coffee... just amazing!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

There are two Caribou Coffee shops in Monticello that I visit on a regular basis. The coffee, drinks and food is always wonderful and the service at both is top notch.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Wherever I go I always miss my Caribou Coffee. Wish I could find it everywhere - here, or in other US states or in Brazil. Even at home I have Caribou Coffee. I am not saying that there are not other good places to have the most amazing drink to make you happy but this is my first choice. Besides I love the caribou logo - whatelse could match better in MN?

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Fantastic coffe, smoothies, tea, breakfast items, etc....always a good choice!!

Been to Caribou Coffee? Share your experiences!