“REALLY BAD SEVICE”

Add it.
Lakeside Supper Club
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were with a small group of people and the place was almost empty on a Saturday night. Our drink orders were placed and it took over a half hour for the waitress to get them. Her statement was she couldn't help that the bartender was slow. Food was average, salad bar was small and soup over cooked... This place once was a great place to eat, I give it six months before it's closed.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

It is my choice of places to go for a meal closer to home. The food is good, wide variety of food choices, friendly staff, good service. The atmosphere is like non other in the area. Their focus is to please the customer !!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stopped in tonight for the first time. We had a coupon from Restaurant.com that the hostess refused to honor, even though it was valid. She claimed that they didn't honor them anymore. That should have been our first clue. We were sat and the server didn't show up until about 10 minutes later. We ordered and had to wait approximately 25 minutes for the food to show up. We could tell that it was sitting in the window for a while. We took two bites and it was disgusting. The kids ordered grilled cheese that wasn't even grilled. I ordered the worst portabella mushroom sandwich ever. To make matters worse, the bill was ridiculously overpriced. The only good thing was the dinner bread they brought out. It is amazing! I wouldn't recommend it at all. Proceed with caution. Perhaps it was an off day for them but I really can't see how so many things could go wrong in one visit.

1  Thank filangen
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have stopped there a number of times - and have never been disappointed. The service and food is excellent - and I look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We have been here a number of times, and every time I walk out thinking it wasn't bad food, just not good either, and that it was no where near worth the price.

It is like there is a focus on being fancy without a focus on providing good food.

I had the NY Strip, which looked delicious, nice and thick, but it was very blah tasting, and was much tougher than I would expect for pricey steak. The mashed potatoes where awful and dry.

My wife had a chicken sandwich, it was clearly handbreaded and well intentioned, with a nice presentation, but the taste was very poor.

The appetizer basket was excellent though.

Also, the service was very poor. The waitress was slow, never came around to see if we needed anything once our food came, nor provided refils and etc.