“Like Pizza Oughta Be”

Dining options: Delivery
Willmar, Minnesota
“Like Pizza Oughta Be”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Jakes' recipe reminds me of the first pizza I enjoyed as a kid in the 50's. Thin crust, just the right tomato sauce and great ingredients. It can't be beat!

Visited October 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great pizza and excellent service!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Jakes has some of the best pizza in Minnesota. All fresh and healthy toppings. The service is outstanding and the restaurant is spotless. Always a nice treat when I can have Jakes!

• Visited November 2012
Montevideo, MN
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is my favorite pizza place in Montevideo! I love the thin crust and they have good sauce. I like sausage with green olives and my kids love the taco pizza. the personal size is nice so each family member can get what they like.

• Visited September 2012
Montevideo, Minnesota
“Best thin crust pizza around”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We loves Jake's Pizza! Order the thin crust veggie pizza or ask for the pesto chicken. Great historic photos, fast and friendly service, locally owned -- a town institution for more than 30 years!

Visited August 2012
Olathe, Kansas
“We like the one in Albert Lea, MN”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This place has the best pizza since I first had pizza back in college in the 50's. The cheese and sauce are so good! And we like the thin crust! We make a point to have Jakes pizza ( on Clark St one half block west of Broadway) whenever we are in Albert Lea or passing thru. Since my husband grew up in this area it is like a second home.

• Visited May 2012