Crossings by GrandStay Inn and Suites Montevideo
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Montevideo
Reviewed January 8, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jean P

Reviewed December 13, 2013

First night it was very loud. I complained, so when I came back to my room they had moved me to a quieter room. I had about $20 worth of food and drink in the refrig. The maid threw it away. When I complained the counter person didn't really care.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank M M
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped over for one night in a journey from NY and San Francisco. This hotel was refreshing, beautiful arranged, well positioned and above all clean. The rate was good, and I will make use of the again......friendly staff...

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a lovely, small, and above all quiet hotel, with (in July) views out over a field of corn. Friendly staff, nice décor and comfortable bed. Laundry facility available as well – a bonus when travelling! Good buffet breakfast. Overall a very pleasant stay. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a comfortable hotel with a helpful staff and a very good continental breakfast. The pool area was clean & towels were always available. Upon arrival on Friday evening, the desk clerk only found our reservation for Saturday evening. I explained I had called at a later date to add Friday and had documentation (oops, the person I talked with never got around to entering it in the system). After checking all options, Tiffany made it right for us by upgrading our stay to a poolside room available both nights but at the original rate. Thank you Tiffany - I told the manager what a great job you did.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a wedding- stayed two nights. We have absolutely no negatives from our time here. Staff was kind. The facilities are all well maintained. Our room was large (including bathroom) and had a comfy bed. View out our window was peaceful. Continental breakfast was average.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family was in town for a graduation party. We stayed one night and had a very nice stay. The staff was very friendly and the room very comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. My family enjoyed the (warm) pool and hot tub! Also I knew breakfast was included but was pleasantly surprised there was hot food as well! Super nice and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Crossings by GrandStay Inn and Suites Montevideo? Share your experiences!