Crossings by GrandStay Inn and Suites Montevideo
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Montevideo
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Quiet Hotel”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a lovely, small, and above all quiet hotel, with (in July) views out over a field of corn. Friendly staff, nice décor and comfortable bed. Laundry facility available as well – a bonus when travelling! Good buffet breakfast. Overall a very pleasant stay. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Minnesota
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a comfortable hotel with a helpful staff and a very good continental breakfast. The pool area was clean & towels were always available. Upon arrival on Friday evening, the desk clerk only found our reservation for Saturday evening. I explained I had called at a later date to add Friday and had documentation (oops, the person I talked with never got around to entering it in the system). After checking all options, Tiffany made it right for us by upgrading our stay to a poolside room available both nights but at the original rate. Thank you Tiffany - I told the manager what a great job you did.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a wedding- stayed two nights. We have absolutely no negatives from our time here. Staff was kind. The facilities are all well maintained. Our room was large (including bathroom) and had a comfy bed. View out our window was peaceful. Continental breakfast was average.

• Stayed August 2013
Saint Paul
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family was in town for a graduation party. We stayed one night and had a very nice stay. The staff was very friendly and the room very comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. My family enjoyed the (warm) pool and hot tub! Also I knew breakfast was included but was pleasantly surprised there was hot food as well! Super nice and we would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I travel to Montevideo once a month. Ive stayed in every hotel the city has to offer. This is by far the best in town. Clean and friendly staff. They also offer a great breakfast. If your going to be in Montevideo, this hotel is your best option.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first trip to Montevideo, MN and I so happy i chose to stay at this hotel. The staff was great and the breakfast was very good. I would recommend this hotel for my friends
and family. Thanks

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lakeville, Minnesota
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in December of 2012. While the hotel staff was friendly and the hotel cleanliness was average at best, we had one major problem: We had no hot water in the morning! FREEZING COLD water! While I was about to go downstairs and address this issue with the front desk, there was a note slipped underneath my door, addressing the issue with an apology.

I understand in our cold winter months in Minnesota, a lot can go wrong. But I do believe that taking a shower, or even washing my face, is one of the major requirements I need when staying in a hotel, and when I am not able to do that, I expect SOME form of compensation.

The thing that makes me the most mad, is that I have written 3 e-mails and 1 formal letter to GrandStay Costumer Service about my stay, and have NEVER heard back. (Even when there is an auto-reply to sent e-mails, stating that a costumer service representative will be with you in the next 2-3 business days.) What a joke! I Will NEVER stay here, or any other GrandStay Hotels, ever again. This is hands down, the worst costumer service I have ever experienced!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank amy43242

Travelers are raving about these Montevideo hotels

Been to Crossings by GrandStay Inn and Suites Montevideo? Share your experiences!