“Great service, good food”
Review of Valentino's

Valentino's
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Montevideo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped in town after collecting a couple of 3.6 billion year old rocks (google Montevideo Gneiss). We picked this place from TA reviews and were not disappointed. The service was very friendly and the food, surprisingly good. Had smoked BBQ beef sandwich and apple rhubarb pie.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I had some time to kill so I stopped in for a lunch. I was intrigued by the outside - lots of military flags hanging and the building looks old school. I went in and the place is like a flash back in time. Old hanging lamps, wall paper, curtains everywhere. The menu was so fun and full of interesting things it was actually a hard decision to make. My olivepeno chicken sandwich was great! I had a coffee to go and it was also good to the last drop! Will go again!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Wow! This is the best meal deal in town. We have eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed. Their breakfast menu is unique, very reasonably priced and the food is delivered hot and delicious. The staff is warm and friendly and makes sure you always have enough coffee.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have always had very tasty sweets and normally order their noon special. Decorated with unique antiques. Dimly lit.

1  Thank lowes2435girl
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Tasty entrees and desserts. Very nice decor and friendly staff. They cator to parties as well as families and individuals. We were there for a small Christmas party on evening in December and they stayed open just for us. Very accommidating that way!

1  Thank Bob N

Been to Valentino's? Share your experiences!