“Excellent!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Minnetonka
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this Hampton Inn. I travel a lot for work and not all the hotels are great. I found that my room here was very clean and comfortable – way to go housekeeping staff! I truly enjoyed the phenomenal hospitality from the GM –Bill. He was excellent -He made me feel welcome, gave me great directions and suggested wonderful restaurants for me to try out during my stay – way to go Bill! Breakfast was good - they had a nice variety of items to choose from so you can start your day off right. I’ll be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, great service, staff and manager were very accommodating.
Breakfast was very good. Nice choice of items from healthy to not so much. Nice variety of coffee.
We had a minor issue with our room and it was resolved promptly and effectively.
Rooms were comfortable. Beds firm, pillows soft.
Got a great rate on a discount travel website too, but the hotel would be worth the standard rate which they charge.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Droolinglooneytunes
FrequentTraveler7249, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guests:

It was my pleasure having you and your family stay here. Your comments regarding the facility and staff are much appreciated. It is our goal to exceed all of our guests' expectations.

My team and I look forward to the next time you and your family visit the Minneapolis area.

Best regards,

Bill Godbe

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Decent, cozy and convenient hotel. Close to shopping centers, half an hour far from downtown MSP, half an hour far from MSP Int'l Airport and Mall of America, half an hour far from Albertville Premium Outlets. Amicable staff, spacious and clean rooms. You have 24 hours complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby. My only problem was breakfast: too many calories, no vegetables, no whole wheat bread, no natural juices.
As a whole, this is a good value hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I appreciate you mentioning the value and convenience that we offer.

Your comments regarding the breakfast are very insightful and I plan to meet with my vendor to discuss further options.

My team and I look forward to your return!

Best regards,

Bill Godbe

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were very pleased to find this hotel at such a great Friday night rate. When you walk into the hotel lobby you find a warm and very inviting atmosphere with a fireplace and comfortable sitting area. The staff is very professional and greeted us when we entered the hotel. The rooms are very clean and the bed was very comfortable. A hot breakfast is one of the amenities provided by the Hampton Inn. There were many breakfast choices available, the breakfast staff made sure everything was well stocked and the area kept clean. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Accustom to lower weekend rates, it's hard for me to pay higher rates during the week for the same accommodations. I found this hotel conveniently located off of I-394. The spacious room had a separate living room. The staff was friendly and efficient. I enjoyed the sack lunch in lieu of the free breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Kaitlin H, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear kokicmp,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hampton Inn Minnetonka! We value all feedback and love to hear compliments on service and what we have to offer. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. It is a typical Hampton Inn, which is a good thing. Rooms are clean, comfortable, and roomy. The drawback is that there is no room service, but they have a couple places that deliver to 2:00 in the morning (and it was pretty decent too). Staff was nice and inviting, and the breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fair.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kaitlin H, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear RutgersJohnny,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Minnetonka. We value all feedback and love hearing compliments on our service and what we have to offer. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will stay with us again when you visit the area. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Don't get me wrong this was a an OK hotel but the location is more for the folks that need to meet with someone at General Mills. The hotel feels a little old and while it was clean I would have prefer to stay somewhere else. We stayed two nights and the breakfast area was just OK. The gym felt like a home gym so my guess is that they don't have much travelers that like to exercise. The staff was super nice... that I give to them. But, for vacation I would recommend somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Kaitlin H, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hampton Inn Minnetonka! We value all feedback and love to hear compliments on service and what we have to offer. We are going to be updating our hotel slowly here in the 4th quarter and more so in the start of 2013 as well so stay tuned! I am sorry that our breakfast may not have been what you were expecting. Again, thank you for the feedback and look forward to seeing you next time!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Minnetonka
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka
Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel
Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St...
#1 of 6 in Saint Louis Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis (Golden Valley)

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka? Share your experiences!