Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel
$269
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka(Minnetonka)(Great Value!)
$109
$152
Official Website
  • Restaurant
$99
All reviewsridgedale mallclub levelstarwood memberatrium designweekend nighthotel barfirst floorbuffet breakfastfront desk staffcomfortable bedspool and hot tubenjoyable staylobby areakeep coming backvery nice hotelcheck in was a breezeclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Spent another enjoyable weekend at this property (3rd time stay). Very easy to get to and close to where I needed to be. Check in was a breeze and the staff are all very friendly. Nice clean room and it shows that they're doing a good job with keeping them as fresh has possible. Although we didn't use it, there's a nice pool and workout room available. The area is a little light on nearby dining, but there is a nice restaurant within walking distance and a macaroni grill just a short drive away.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool can have a lot of noise, if there is a large group of kids playing in it. They do enforce the 10pm closing rule, but if you need to get to sleep earlier, I'd ask for a room overlooking the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Neil R, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

We are glad you had a nice time visiting again. We love to hear feedback from our guests so that we can monitor our performance and make any necessary adjustments. Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Three friends and I stayed here last minute in April 2014 to go see Prince at Paisley Park Studios. They were accommodating, beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean and everything was nicely decorated. The pool area was a little loud, kinda cheap looking side, but overall no complaints at all. The hot tub was hot! :) Would stay again, but probably would stay on Club floor next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank SpotlightOnTravel
Neil R, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Minneapolis West. We are so glad we could accommodate all your needs. I hope the show was as good as your stay; Prince is usually a great show! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Overall this hotel is great. Comfortable beds, room was clean, service was excellent. We stated on 4th floor which is called the "Club" floor. You have access to a lounge where they serve hors d'oeuvres in the evening and a continental breakfast each morning. The breakfast was good oatmeal, scrambled eggs, coffee, juice, fresh fruit which on our second day was all gone and never replaced though, pastries etc. If you don't stay on the Club floor you have to pay for your breakfast. The Club room was open 24 hours and you could get snacks and drinks at any time. Wi-Fi was free but if you wanted it faster than the turtle speed you had to pay, that I thought was wrong since i did pay $100 a night. You also get a robe which was not very nice it was cotton not soft terry, and there was only one and two of us in the room. The room did not have a fridge or microwave and i was a little disappointed. I loved the fitness center it was well equipped and the pool and hot tub were excellent. The Sheraton is not perfect but it was clean and very comfortable and I would stay there again in a heartbeat! I totally recommend it!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Neil R, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and provide us with some changes. I have shared your comments with the entire management team. I do hope you will come visit again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We truly love this hotel and come to Minneapolis 3-4 times a year. When we travel we always book a room at this hotel. We keep coming back because we are happy with the accommodations, service, and locations. I would recommend this hotel to any visit Minnetonka or Minneapolis area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Neil R, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Your comments are much appreciated! Thank you for providing us feedback from your most recent stay. I will most definitely share your comments with our entire staff. We are so glad you had a great time. Thank you again for staying with us and please come back soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Don't stay there if you have young children or expect to get any sleep or peace and quiet before ten. All the rooms facing the pool were extremely loud. The kids and the adults in the area were loud and rude. The staff at the hotel were not helpful even after letting us know that they would take care of it. They tried to put us in another room at 830 at night, while I was still trying to get my 1, 4, and 9 year old to sleep. That room faced the pool and was right next to the elevator. No help at all. We'll never stay here again or recommend it to any of our friends or family. Horrible

Room Tip: All rooms are terrible
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Neil R, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Please accept my most sincere apology for the inconvenience with noise. This is certainly not the Sheraton experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your previous stay. It is through guest feedback such as yours that we can continue to enhance and improve upon our Sheraton experience for all of our guests.

We will be following up with the shortcomings you experienced. We take our gest comments very seriously and I am confident that the hotel staff will work harder than ever to provide the superior service that is indicative of Sheraton.
Please feel free to contact me directly. I hope you have a great day.