What does $138 per night get you?
1. A room - mostly clean, no view, out of date and heavily worn furniture.
2. No wireless internet. Wired internet available for 12.95 per day (yes that's per day).
3. No complimentary breakfast. A Super 8 type breakfast is available (toast, fruit, yogurt) for $9. A full breakfast is avalable for $14.
4. A shockingly out of date website and in room binder: "Two Restaurants in the hotel" means one restaurant. "Gift Shop" means closet with mini toothpaste and razors for sale. (and I mean 4 square feet of space.) "Business center" means dell computer available for rent. "Print from your room and have the copies delivered to your door" means we don't know how you can print from your room so don't worry about how their getting to your door. "Valet Parking" means park it yourself, lazybones, we're not even going to put salt on the sidewalks. "Internet Browser/WebTV" means hahahahhahah right! "Bathtub with spray jets" means bathtub with shower head. "Seperate bathtub and shower" means Bathtub on floor, shower head on wall.
On the plus side, Room service was fast and excellent, and available up to 11pm.
Basically, a decent, clean, safe hotel with NO free amenities or charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a re-energized hotel near Minneapolis offering an ideal location, nestled amongst walking paths and perfect for outdoor excursions, yet close to highways and attractions. The Minneapolis Marriott Southwest, a premier hotel in Minnetonka, provides a haven for relaxing and socializing with an open lobby and MI Greatroom, a perfect spot to work or play. When not relaxing in our Greatroom or enjoying the outdoors, feel at home in over 300 spacious hotel rooms and suites, featuring luxurious touches such as plush Revive bedding and 37 inch flat screen TVs. Explore exciting amenities including a health club and heated indoor pool, or enjoy a bite to eat at Blue Birch, featuring eclectic regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With over 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a scenic outdoor patio, our hotel is the ultimate venue for both large corporate retreats and intimate social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Minneapolis Marriott Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minneapolis Marriott Southwest Hotel Minnetonka
- Marriott Hotel Minnetonka
- Marriott Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Marriott