“Don't go - they changed their sesame chicken!”
Review of Wanderers Garden - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wanderers Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We've been going here for years - mainly because they had such delicious sesame chicken! They are going the cheap route on their buffet these days, and are now serving disgusting sesame chicken. While my family was there last weekend, I heard three other people ask the workers where the sesame chicken was in the buffet. There even was a lady complaining to the lady working the register...how if a restaurant has a good thing, not to change it or they'll keep loosing customers. The workers really could care less...they just stared at the people complaining, not sure if they understood. We won't be going back.

1  Thank Kayley G

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my husband and a friend of mine who is chinese. The dim sum is the best food I have ever had and at a reasonable price. The workers spoke mostly chinese so I would be a little concerned to go back there without my friend but I can't stop thinking about the food!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

There were two tables of American families that were before me. I as I waited on my order I noticed Asians getting seated and served prior to these two families and myself. I never have felt so discriminated and out of place. I Do Not recommend this restaurant what so ever unless you are Asian.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went to supper tonite with the parents and hubby and had the buffet at Wanderer's garden, fresh, good variety, nice atmosphere!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went a week ago. Unfortunately, it was a great disappointment. The food was okay. The Buffet was smaller than most Chinese restaurants. The staff was very friendly and the service was good. Very expensive for few choices and food being just okay.