“BEST SESAME CHICKEN WE HAVE EVER FOUND!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wanderers Garden - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Fort Myers, Florida
“BEST SESAME CHICKEN WE HAVE EVER FOUND!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ate at Wanderers many times when we lived in MN. But now that we live in Florida, we really miss their food. No Chinese restaurant here in FL even comes close to the food at Wanderers Garden. Whenever we get back to MN, Wanderers Garden is a MUST stop for us. Everyone loves their food & the lunch buffet is a great deal. But sometimes we just order the Sesame Chicken along with a side - splitting the food between us.

It's not the fanciest place but the food has always been very tasty to us & we miss it now that we don't live in MN anymore!!

• Visited August 2012

Minneapolis
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

I went there with my family for a birthday meal for my son. He oreded the buffet and my wife and I ordered off the menu. He loved the buffet. Lots of variety and tastey food. My entre was good(Orange Beef) and my wifes entre(Sesame Chicken) was also good. Until she found a hair in it. She happened to find it right when the waitress asked how our meals were. The waitress felt VERY bad that there was a hair in my wife's food and comped both my and her meal. She also gave my wife and I the opportunity to visit the buffet. Long -story-short, there was a problem, they felt bad and then they fixxed it. We will return.

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Love the Sesame chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Yes the decor and furnishings are pretty tired but the food is great, especially the sesame chicken. The buffet at lunchtime is also a good deal. If they could just invest some TLC on the dining environment, they would be a 5-star choice.

• Visited April 2012
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“I think this restaurant Wandered off from the health dept radar.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Needless to say, I am not a fan and I wish for a much better asian experience in the Ridgedale area besides this and Big Bowl. Wanderers has made me sick and I'll never go back, unless it burns down and a completely new kitchen, menu, and chef magically appear. Too harsh? I don't like to settle for just getting by with my food choices and this restaurant needs to get checked in on by the what's her name... Tabitha from cable tv. the lady that makes over hair salons. I think she's branched out and is doing restaurants now too. Hopefully she shuts this one down for a make over soon.

Bloomington, Minnesota
“Could be heaven or this could be..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband looked a bit worried but it turned out to be a very pleasant evening - everyone really liked what they ordered. Waitress was very sweet and helpful, I asked about something that wasn't on menu and they made it. Reasonably priced. Would go back at lunchtime just for the shrimp fried rice. We will definitely return.

• Visited February 2012