“Greek food as it should be”
Review of Christos

Christos
Reserve with OpenTable
Christos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The menu is varied and very good. They have most of a greek classics and a few interesting variations. Try the calamari. Tender and not too greasy. the mussels are also good as are the greek specialities.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Best Greek food I've had in the twin cities. Service can get a little slow during busy hours, but that is pretty typical of any restaurant. I always get the Gyro sandwich; its classic. My boyfriend always gets the margarita pizza which is also great.The prices are also very reasonable.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place is so much better than Santorini in Eden Prairie! Their pastitsio is my favorite! They have lots of sampler plates so you can taste different foods, it is a great way to taste a variety of menu items so you can figure out which are your favorites! I love this restaurant!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had a horrible experience at my first encounter at this place. It was not even busy and they made me wait 20 mins to be seated and we had reservations. Then our drinks took 20 mins to order and 15 mins to get them. Our food took another 20 mins to arrive. We spent over two hours at this place just waiting to eat. Food was ok, not great. Service was the worst we have had.

1  Thank Pugluvmn
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Very good food. Generous portions. Full bar. Better than I thought it would be. I will be going back.