“Valentines weekend”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cross Street: I-169 & Londonderry/ Bren Rds
Transit: Located on a bus route
Miltona, Minnesota
“Valentines weekend”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Grille was excellent should be rated one of Minneapolis or Minnetonkas top 10 places to eat! Cannot say enough how great the food and staff were.

Visited February 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Breakfast”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

They had a very nice continental buffet breakfast. The potatoes and sausage were delicious. Only thing was the food wasn't promptly restocked. When I went up, there was barely anything left in the pans...so I went back to my seat and waited...after about 20 minutes, I had to ask the wait staff to refill the items.

Visited August 2013
Laura G, General Manager at Stacy's Grille, responded to this review, October 13, 2015
Jeff, Thank you for taking time to review our restaurant; while it is true, we have been under renovation for some time, we are excited about our new look and more open space. In early November, we are changing our restaurant name and menu and have hired a new Executive Chef. I would love to buy you dinner, lunch, or cocktails next time you have an opportunity to try us and hear your feedback- please feel free to contact me upon your return. You may reach me at laura.l.garcia@marriott.com. Thank you.
Virginia
“Very very nice atmosphere too”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I only ate here once and the salad was great.
The staff all were happy, smiling and very friendly and efficient.

Visited May 2013
Minnetonka, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Undercooked and slow”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Both of our entres, one slamon and one steak were horribly overpriced-over 25 bucks for both. Didn't come with a salad or soup. Lettuce was brown and was sent back but still was charged for it. Simple side dishes: one fingerling potato and one broccoli-both were next to raw. Server must have been the bartender as well. Staffing is an issue I assume. Overall and waste of time and money.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“good food, pretty slow service”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I think the food was good. We were there this past weekend. It was very quiet. I couldn't believe more people weren't there for Valentine's day. We both enjoyed our meals. However, the service was pretty slow. We weren't in any hurry, and enjoyed the leisurely meal, but I think we sat 1/2 hour before we got any bread or apps. If you can put up with slow service, ghost-town type environment, you will enjoy the food. I thought food was pricey but we had a coupon which helped. My DH said he wouldn't get his entree again but enjoyed his app. Nice server. Request for menu ahead of time via fax was disregarded - we still chose to eat there. On the fence about recommending. It's probably worth trying once if you haven't been to see how your experience is.