“Good Food”

Crossroads Delicatessen
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Sunday buffet was very good as well as the corned beef and pastrami sandwich

Reviewed November 21, 2011

We probably eat here a dozen times a year. The Beef on Weck on noon is heavenly. Pastrami and Corned Beef are excellent. The Sunday brunch is super and so are the evening "specials." Even the ribs, of all things, are top notch. And then there is the soup--so good. And then there is the bakery--sinful pastries and bread. If you are looking for the ultimate in comfort food, you will be pleased.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

My wife and I went for breakfast on a Saturday morning about 9:30 and found the place virtually empty (only about 6 tables were occupied). I ordered a croissant breakfast sandwich (the Brandon’s Breakfast Sammy) with a side of cinnamon raison toast and my wife had a basic egg, toast and hash brown breakfast. The cinnamon raison bread was excellent and was made with white golden raisons. My wife ordered wheat toast that was also really good. Ordering toast took a few seconds as they have about 10 or 11 different types of bread to choose from. I believe all the bread was made that morning in their bakery.

We really enjoyed our food but were disappointed in our Server. She only had a couple of tables but was not helpful and disappeared into the kitchen for long stretches. She offered to bring us additional items but we had to wait for her to reappear and then ask her for them again. We waited about 30 minutes for our food which was surprising since the place was nearly empty.

We may give this place a second chance and hopefully get a better server the next time.

1  Thank rockyjoe
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Stopped last week for some of their famed motza ball soup, and I must say it was the most disappointing thing I've tasted in months. The broth was flavorless and the balls were salty and tough. This restuarant used to pride itself on its soup, but I am sorry to say they have lost their touch. Also, there was lots of refuse under our booth (discarded napkins, etc.), and the service was really bad, too. This used to be a real favorite of ours, and I am sorry to say that they have lost our business.

2  Thank toppertell-1