“This Place Rocks!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 394 and Ridgedale Drive
Reviewed August 28, 2013

You know something is up when you arrive at a restaurant on a Monday evening at 6 pm and every parking space is taken and cars are still trying to get into the place! Fortunately, we had reservations for 3 and were immediately seated. The waiters are excellent, the menu was exciting and the food was great. What else could you want in a restaurant?

The patrons were all young professionals. I wouldn't consider this a family restaurant if you have small children but am sure you'd receive excellent service.

Valet parking is $3; well worth it when the parking lot is full.

1  Thank servok

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I went with work collegues and we had great service and food. The server recognised one of our party from a previous meal serveral months earlier. I would highly recommend the seared tuna and the crab cakes. Would definately return in the future. I have also been told the pineapple vodka in the bar area is worth a try!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food at Redstone is always delicious. I have had a few occasions where the food was cold, not a bid deal - mentioned to the waiter and received a replacement. There are 2 or 3 servers that I avoid being seated with at this location simply because they don't meet the Redstone high quality and value. A solid bet for weekend brunch and a romantic outdoor dinner.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a pricey restaurant but with very generous helpings and excellent food. Had a prime rib that was probably the best I've ever had -- tender and delicious. The apple crisp with cinnamon ice cream for dessert was also outstanding. Good service and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food was tasty and well prepared. Good crab cakes and rotisserie chicken salad. However, paying $28 for 2 crab cakes and a baked potato and $14 for a salad barely larger than side salad size is NOT a good value. A few years ago, I was able to share the rotisserie chicken salad easily with another person. It was also LOW CLASS for the waitress to tell us that restaurant policy was NOT to give to-go cups for soda pop. You could get as many refills as you wanted, but if you wanted to pour the left over pop into a to-go cup, the restaurant's policy is "NO." This just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. If we go back, we'll drink water only. This used to be one of my favorite restaurants in the area -- no more.