“Great place for dinner”
Review of Bacio

Bacio
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-394 and Plymouth Road
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I haven't been to Bacio for about a year. I had forgotten how enjoyable it can be. Great food and good service make this a great option for dinner with a group. The wine by the glass menu has some nice options and the sea bass was outstanding. This would be a good choice for a special occasion. The restaurant has outdoor seating as well.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We loved our dinner at Bacio the most.
We had the heirloom salad and the wild mushroom pasta.
Everything was just delicious. I forgot to mention the
fantastic pitachio semifredo.
The building itself is really beautiful and very nicely
decorated giving it a welcoming atmosphere.
The service was impecable.

1  Thank syan0vich
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bacio is a great business lunch spot or a place for a nice dinner out. The food is always really good and the service is spot-on. It's a little too stylish for a family dinner- get a sitter and leave the kids at home.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for the first time this weekend. Had lobster ravioli which was fine, but the wife had the pesto sea bass which was unreal. I had major dinner envy. Service was really good, but it wasn't very busy. Good atmosphere but pretty cold--had to leave my jacket on. Not a cheap date, but worth the occasional splurge.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I love the food at Bacio, whether it's a salad, pasta or a burger you can't go wrong with any menu item. All are delicious and high quality options. The downside to my visits is the service. On many occasions although the help is prompt, they aren't very friendly. I have noticed this the last 4 or 5 times I have eaten here. If they could lose the attitude this place would always be at the top of my favorites list.

Been to Bacio? Share your experiences!