“Wonderful experience”

Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Keswick
Description: BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER & LATE NIGHT Book your Holiday Party at Symposium. We have an extensive menu for every taste and for every budget. Office Party, Social Brunch, Large Group Gathering, Family Celebration: Symposium is the best place for casual, upscale dining Dine at the newly opened Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge Keswick and see why residents are so excited about having Symposium as their neighbourhood restaurant. Located in the main shopping area adjacent to the Walmart plaza, and just minutes from Highway 404, Symposium is excited to introduce its newest location to residents of Keswick, East Gwillimbury, Simcoe, and Georgina. Symposium Keswick is open 7 days a week – starting with an early morning breakfast menu and ending with late night appetizer specials – and offers complete dining options including full service brunch (served daily until 4pm), great lunch and dinner menu items burgers, seafood steaks, sandwiches, vegetarian fare, fresh fruit beverages
Reviewed March 29, 2018

I was attending a networking event being held at this restaurant, which included 45-50 attendees. The restaurant was ready for the amount of people expected. They had more than enough servers walking around asking for our drink orders - and delivering them! Once seated, the food arrived quickly, and it was delicious, I had a chicken cesear salad, and when asking the wait staff for more dressing, it arrived in no time.

For the amount of people at the event, the staff worked very hard to ensure everything flowed well and that all guests were well taken care of. It is not an easy task, especially because the restaurant was also open to the public during our event and there were other guests to take care.

I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone - whether you are looking for a quick lunch, a nice dinner date or to hold an event, this is our new go-to place.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

My friend and I visited this resto on Friday night and were treated like Queens! The Manager was paying close attention to detail to make sure we were served our drinks in a timely manner, our new server was on the ball and the Manager came over and chatted with us, the food was amazing, I had the Terriyaki salmon and my friend had the Talipia, great menu choices, will return for sure!!! The bartender makes great cosmo's!!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

There was a fantastic amount available for lunch, including breakfast dishes.

I had an Eggs Benjamin. Poached Eggs with Salmon, Red Onions, Hollandaise Sause on an English Muffin. Fantastic service. Staff very attentive and friendly. Took care of us refilling water and coffee without us asking them. When I ordered a piece of cake they only had one piece left and it was very small so they gave it to me complimentary.

I was impressed with the food and especially the staff.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

My friend and I had the french toast with a bowl of fruit. We both enjoyed our meal and our server Ashley was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely return again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

All staff was friendly and personable without being overbearing. Perfect dinner over all. The pad Thai and caramel brownie were amazing

Date of visit: February 2018