“Excellent service!!!!! Great food!”

Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Keswick
Description: Open 7 days a week, early mornings to late nights, menu dining options include full service breakfast, mouth-watering desserts, burgers, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, vegetarian fare, fresh fruit specialty beverages, full bar, and rotating daily special features.
Reviewed March 27, 2018

My friend and I visited this resto on Friday night and were treated like Queens! The Manager was paying close attention to detail to make sure we were served our drinks in a timely manner, our new server was on the ball and the Manager came over and chatted with us, the food was amazing, I had the Terriyaki salmon and my friend had the Talipia, great menu choices, will return for sure!!! The bartender makes great cosmo's!!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

There was a fantastic amount available for lunch, including breakfast dishes.

I had an Eggs Benjamin. Poached Eggs with Salmon, Red Onions, Hollandaise Sause on an English Muffin. Fantastic service. Staff very attentive and friendly. Took care of us refilling water and coffee without us asking them. When I ordered a piece of cake they only had one piece left and it was very small so they gave it to me complimentary.

I was impressed with the food and especially the staff.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

My friend and I had the french toast with a bowl of fruit. We both enjoyed our meal and our server Ashley was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely return again.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

All staff was friendly and personable without being overbearing. Perfect dinner over all. The pad Thai and caramel brownie were amazing

Reviewed February 12, 2018

My wife and I have visited this restaurant 4 times now and although the meals up to Friday were OK and decent enough for Keswick, they weren't great. Unfortunately it got worse on Friday and we won't be back. A Chicken wrap with rotten lettuce and cold fries is unacceptable. My wife was served fish and chips and although she ordered the two piece she was served 3 small thin pieces of thick batter with very little fish. We think they served her the last of a frozen box of fish. At least her fries were good. I'm not sure how her fries could be hot and mine cold, sigh. The server was very apologetic and did remove my meal from the bill and she also sent us home with free desert however, I don't eat out to receive freebies. I would prefer to pay for a good meal and when a restaurant isn't busy, I cant see how substandard food can be served. A quick note to management....double check what comes out of the kitchen.

3  Thank KGworldtraveller