“medical over nighter”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis
Ranked #23 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
“medical over nighter”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I found it extremely comfortable accommodations. Both queen beds were great. The room, halls and common areas were clean. I found the sitting/ lounging area comfortable and homey. Good price. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will make it a point to stay at a Hilton whenever I travel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Patrick B, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel. It is great to see that you gave us the highest rating possible for everything from cleanliness to service. We hope your visit to Minneapolis was successful and we hope to see you again when you visit our great city.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Webster, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a great hotel with a great staff. They treat you wonderful. The amenities are very nice, rooms are quite and they want to help you with any thing that you may need. The hotel is very clean and the food at the hotel restaurant was excellent. They had a happy hour that had some great wines. The business center was neat and clean and they have a wireless code that you use to print presentations from your room which was convenient. The Target headquarters is directly across the street and a cool Mexican Restaurant bar on the first floor directly across so that you can have some choices to eat from. This makes it very easy and the Metro comes down town from the Mall of America which is right near the airport so you can actually pick it up from the Mall of American because that is the Metro's last stop. My room had a desk and a living room with a separate area for the bedroom which was nice and a TV in both rooms. I will definitely stay here again and believe it to be an excellent value and it makes it easy for checking out when you have an appointment across the street.

Debra,

Thank you for the 5 Star review. Our location and business services are a great compliment to the hospitality we provide. Target Headquarters along with many other companies are very close to our hotel which is ideal when in town on business. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our Happy Hour. Once again, thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you on your next visit to Minneapolis.
lake mills, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The staff makes you feel special. The staff is very attentive for special needs . I visit Minneapolis for business monthly and stay here. They clean the room when it is convenient for you, all I have to do is talk to the supervisor on the floor. There is value in their consistency of service.

Brian,

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words about our staff. We will always do our best to meet our guests special requests and it is great to hear we meet your expectations. Thank you for being a loyal guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Bailey, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is a great place to stay whether your business is in the summer or winter. My last trip was during the time when the high for the day was 4 degrees. Upon arrival I was provided a room that was very warm and comfortable and I was glad to be out of the cold.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Patrick B, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Linda,

Thank you for the great comments about our hotel. While I wish I could do something about the weather I am very happy to hear that our staff made you feel welcome and your room was clean and comfortable. We hope to see you on your next business trip.
Savage, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I like this hotel because it is a suite and you can bring food or beverages and not have to eat out all the time. It is located within blocks of anything you need to do downtown. A cheap cab ride or a walk if the weather allows it. The staff is nice and it is clean. I think the price is okay for downtown.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Angela,

I appreciate the review and your nice comments about our staff and accommodations. You are correct, our large suites are ideal to make yourself feel at home and our location is perfect when visiting downtown. We hope to see you again.
St. Cloud, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I cannot think of a more warm, efficient staff than what was at the Double Tree Hotel in Minneapolis. Instant service when I could not operate the shower head properly. Everyone from front desk, to maids to janitor to chef tried to help when I lost my conducting tuxedo coat. What a great team and accommodations!

Thank Richard K. H
Richard,

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and the very kind words about our team. I am so happy to hear that our team was able to meet all of your needs and that your visit was a success. We hope to see you again soon.
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I was in town for a trade show and booked the room for a surprisingly cheap rate. When I got to my room I literally called down to the front desk to confirm the rate. It was above and beyond expectations for the cost. I realized later the deal probably had something to do with the fact that it was early February and cold beyond belief. But for the quality, I expected the price to be double. Very nice place with great location. Skip the overpriced breakfast though.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Patrick B, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Steve,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review. Our team works hard to provide outstanding hospitality and quality accommodations. It is great to hear that you experienced that on your recent stay with us. Please visit us again and next time we will try to make the weather a little warmer also.