DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$178
Hilton.com
$187
$175
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$139
Official Site
Snelling Motel(Minneapolis)
$90
1,140 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesconvention centernicollet mallwithin walking distanceorchestra hallsitting areafront desk staffbreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here againparking garagechecking incoffee makerupon checkhotel restaurantconvenient locationfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel location, staff, room and facility in general were wonderful. I was close to the venue I had traveled to the area for as well as many restaurants of varying types and price ranges, and also many shops and other entertainment venues.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Patrick B, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Sarah,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your positive review about our service team, location, and amenities. We will continue to focus on providing great service every day and hope to see you on your next trip to Minneapolis.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I checked in when it was bitter cold with a LOW windchill. The warm cookie was great welcome when I was there. The bartender was very gracious in replacing my beer when I tried one I did not like. That level of service is common through out this property.
I was attending a week long class at University of Saint Thomas, and the location was great, only a block away from where my class was held. I enjoyed being close to the Nicolette Mall when I had an evening to go walking.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the review and the great comments about the quality of service you received. Indeed our location is ideal to UST and many corporations especially during the cold Minnesota weather. All your feedback will be shared with our team so that we continue to improve and provide great service to all our guests. We hope you will stay with us again when in Minneapolis.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

my husband and i stayed here for our anniversary weekend and had no issues with the hotel. great location, front desk was nice and our room was great! would definitely stay again, cant beat the price either. we werent happy with our breakfast server both days, but i wont hold that against the hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your special day. Your feedback is very important to us and it is great to see the five star rating. I apologize for the service in the restaurant and we have already followed up regarding your service. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

First of all, to those complaining about cold and no skyway access...this is one of the closest hotels to the skyway. It is only a block walk to enter skyway in the Target building. Not connected but good access in my opinion. As far as cold.... it is winter and this is Minnesota. This is my hotel of choice given skyway access, size of rooms, hotel staff, and room quality. Starbucks being located on the property is a bonus. Rooms are clean, quiet, and well maintained. Staff was very helpful and pleasant when I checked in. The only negative comment is the size of the fitness center. I will and would stay here again and recommend to my friends, family, and co- workers.

Room Tip: Stay on high floor to avoid street noise.
Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Mike,

Thank you for the review and all of the nice comments about our hotel and location. Thank you for recognizing our service team who provided great service and clean accommodations during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again and we are honored that you recommend our hotel to your friends, family, and co-workers.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stayed here for a tournament at the Mpls Convention Center. Was told the skyway connected to our hotel; it did not. Was told we would be given free passes to the YMCA to swim. The passes cost $10 per person and the pool was a lap pool NOT a swim pool. No information in room on local businesses/restaurants. Awful-will never be back. The parking ramp was way too expensive and a nightmare to park in.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Debra,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the misinformation you were given regarding our hotel. The team at our hotel and reservation center will use your feedback to help prevent such problems in the future. Once again, thank you for the feedback and please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further.