I stayed at the hotel with some friends to celebrate our birthdays. When we got there, the door to the hotel from the parking ramp had plastic on around it but looked like it could be open, I grabbed the door handle only to find out that it was freshly painted. So I still have paint on my hand. There was also no alternative way to get in but to walk down the parking ramp and go in below. When I told the person at the desk what happened, they were very blasé about it and offered nothing. As well, they are supposed to give cookies to guests and we had to ask for them. When we were leaving the next day, again, caution tape on a different door and we had to walk around with our luggage. The room was very nice, but the service was not so great. Also, their parking lot is not very big and it's $19 per car to park overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, this all-suite hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Large guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms and feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit Lot 57, our onsite restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner. Grab a cup of coffee in our full-service, onsite Starbucks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis