Stayed here in April 2013 for a convention being held at the Minneapolis Convention Center. About a 10-15 minute walk to the Convention Center, not bad, even during a snowfall. (If you are prepared with overcoat, etc)
However, this hotel is not connected to the enclosed walkway system in downtown Minneapolis.
Hotel was signature Doubletree, no surprises.
Room was clean, everything in working order.
Only problem was with other guests who, with their kids, were screaming, playing, slamming doors, and running up and down the halls at 11:00 pm.
A call to the front desk and they responded. Problem was taken care of immediately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, this all-suite hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Large guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms and feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit Lot 57, our onsite restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner. Grab a cup of coffee in our full-service, onsite Starbucks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis