This DoubleTree is conveniently located at 11th and LaSalle, just one block off Nicollet Mall and right behind Brit's Pub (our room overlooked the Brit's Pub patio). It's nice, clean, and everyone was friendly. They give you a freshly baked cookie at check-in.
Our room was nice, with a living room area with a couch and TV and a bedroom area with a TV, separated by the bathroom. The room had a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, and the fridge was stocked with a few sodas and bottled water.
The bed was so very comfortable and I wanted to take the bedding home with me, especially the pillows.
There is a Starbucks attached to the hotel, and a small lounge with a bar and food. You'll want to make other plans for breakfast - the breakfast buffet is small and costs a staggering $14 PER PERSON.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, this all-suite hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Large guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms and feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit Lot 57, our onsite restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner. Grab a cup of coffee in our full-service, onsite Starbucks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis