I have stayed at this hotel numerous times, and has always been a good deal on rates for rooms and parking. The staff is also very curtious. The hotel is a little older, and it is starting to show a little, but it is still quite nice for the price range. There is a British Pub that has an outdoor patio right next to it, so in the summer the music and people can be a bit loud, but it is generally quiet other than that. The location is excellent, within walking distance to many bars and restaurants in downtown minneapolis, as well as Target Field.
I have only had one gripe, and that was this last weekend when I stayed for the weekend (March 11-13, 2013), I left my phone charger. They sent it to me promptly, but I was charges $50 more for shipping than the charger cost. I had to drop this rating from very good to average for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, this all-suite hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Large guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms and feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit Lot 57, our onsite restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner. Grab a cup of coffee in our full-service, onsite Starbucks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis